The hairstyle is always a personal preference for anyone no matter a man or a woman. In today’s age, we have eradicated more stereotypes than ever, making our society a place where everyone has every right to be unique in any way they want to.
The United States can be considered one of the most stylish countries as it huge consisting of many many people living a quality life if compared with other developing countries. States is the home of Hollywood and a country where changes and differences are respected.
Men’s hairstyle has seen great changes over decades, Elvis’s Pompadour is simply the most consistent and eye appealing hairstyle for men and came a long way, the shaded sides and either spiked or more likely sliced hair up top is known for its simplicity bundled with decency, that makes it a clear choice for any male. Pompadour is obviously our pick for best hairstyle for men anywhere in the world.
It doesn’t stop here more hairstyles by professional scissor – wielders aka hair stylists never stops emerging in the wild. There are plenty hairstyles for short hair and even more, can be done with reasonably long hair.
Going to mention few of what we like and hope you like them too:
Here are the best hairstyle for men in the United States for short hair.
- The Suedehead – Quite short but an unpretentious way to quickly look younger and stand apart from the crowd. It makes you look edgier a bit, to get suedehead ask your barber to simply use #2 or #3 guard and give you a uniform look.
- The Surf Brah Undercut – Name suggests everything and your barber will know what this means for sure.
- The Brit Boy Fade – Clean sides or preferably shorter and messy short hair on the top is a creamy combo. Looks good.
Here are the best hairstyle for men in the United States for long hair.
- The Gatsby Slick Back – The shiny charming slick back look for your medium hair with shiny gel to give a ’20 touch and looks so great with a nice suit and beard.
- The Rebel Curls – Don’t cut your curls, an untidy, uncombed curl looks great and young. Get out and flaunt your insanely cool curls.
- The Lazy Look Pompadour – Smoother can the normal pompadour and is really trending from a serious duration of time, just doesn’t seem to lose its charm and will not as it seems. Use a little wax and you are good to go.
- The Dreads – How can anyone forget dreds or so called ‘do you’ dreads? It’s worth the wait and not a lot many can go with it, so maybe or maybe not, your call.
These were the most popular and good looking hairstyles tailored for you. At the end, it’s you who is going to be confident and a perfect charmer in the room, don’t let your hairstyle define you but spread your vibes with whichever style you want to go with. We did our best to define the best hairstyle for men and now it’s your turn.